Sunday 6 May 2012

IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT BEARS Y'KNOW, WE'VE GOT MONKEYS TOO!

Seeing Earth's Mightiest Heroes Assemble on the big screen reminded me of another gathering of unlikely heroic types, one that could be found in the pages of  SMALL PRESS UNITED!! This was a little project I did ages ago, just to amuse myself really. It's a bit of a mickey take of Image United (and a certain Image creator in particular) but with some of my favourite small press characters. Click on the Small Press United page at the top there (just under the NBC banner) to see the full 6 page "story" plus some other bits and pieces. If this inspires anyone else out there to do their own small press jam please let me know; I'd love to see what other people might come up with. If anyone wants a print copy of Small Press United just e-mail me an address to send it to and I'll do the rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment